Production Diary - Filming at the Empire


Some of the footage I recorded while at the venue - 


This is an example of some footage that I was not able to use due to the camera being unsteady, due to not using a tripod. I was lucky in that I had enough footage to use, but to avoid this happening again and the outcome possibly being worse, I know that when I next come to film I will ensure I use a tripod, allowing my shots to be steady.
 

Furthermore, this is an example of footage I was able to use and featured in my documentary. When filming inside of the venue, I filmed anything and everything I could, as I would rather haver too much footage than too little, since this would mean I'd have to return to the venue to film some more, but this wasn't necessary. I tried to film a range of different camera shots to show range in my filming and production, and I am happy with the outcome, as I was able to film shots like wide angle shots of the whole venue, close up shots of things like the finer details around the Empire including plaque's and posters - Both being clips I decided not to include as when editing I felt they were unnecessary to the script. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Draft and Feedback