My Pitch and Assessment


In my completed pitch, I discuss what my idea is and what I aim to include in my planned documentary. I go into depth on my understanding of who my client is, as well as my potential audience - to which I will create a further survey to know more clearly. 

My assessment and feedback 

Upon receiving my feedback and what I had to improve on moving forward, I have since researched into existing products in depth and discussed how they will influence and inspire me when I come to create my own documentary.  Upon doing this I have researched into my audience, creating a survey to find out in further detail what they like and dislike, helping me in the process as I now know exactly who my audience are and what they want to see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Draft and Feedback