My Pitch and Assessment


In my completed pitch, I discuss what my idea is and what I aim to include in my planned documentary. I go into depth on my understanding of who my client is, as well as my potential audience - to which I will create a further survey to know more clearly. 

My assessment and feedback 

Upon receiving my feedback and what I had to improve on moving forward, I have since researched into existing products in depth and discussed how they will influence and inspire me when I come to create my own documentary.  Upon doing this I have researched into my audience, creating a survey to find out in further detail what they like and dislike, helping me in the process as I now know exactly who my audience are and what they want to see. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Documentary First Draft and Feedback

Second Draft and Feedback

Analysis of Existing Products