Pre Production - Personnel List

 


The personnel list only includes my name as I wanted to make this project something I completed purely on my own, allowing me to showcase my skills in different areas. Throughout working on the project, almost everything has gone to plan and I haven't faced any problems in which I couldn't overcome myself - I feel this may have been different if I had included more of my own footage, but due to me choosing a topic in which a lot of my footage would have to be sourced from online, this didn't cause any problems. With my experience from the years I have spent studying Media, I have been able to develop my filming and editing skills, meaning when it came to doing both of these things on my own, everything went to plan and went well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Draft and Feedback